Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
A healthy and sweet treat for any occasion!
- 3/4 cup almond (rice, soy, hemp, coconut) milk, unsweetened
- 2 tsp maple syrup/honey or 1/4 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder, unsweetened
- Add all ingredients to a Mason jar or any container with a tight lid in the order listed above – liquids first.
- Whisk well or stir vigorously with a fork until cacao powder is well combined with the rest of ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, stir well again. Some lumps are OK, just stir well.
- The thickness and sweetness can be adjusted to your taste. For a thick consistency pudding use 4 tbsp chia seeds, for soup like consistency use only 3 tbsp. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.