How to Use Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds
Turn Any Snack or Recipe into a Superfood
Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds are so easy to use – just tear open a bag and get started. Sprinkle on snacks, blend in beverages, bake in bread, or lightly broil to enhance your fish or chicken – Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds are fast becoming a staple in kitchens around the world.
1. As a Safe Egg Substitute: Use 1 tablespoon finely ground Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia seeds (grind them dry in a blender, food processor, or coffee grinder) and 3 tablespoons of water per egg in a baked recipe.
3. Thicken Soup or Gravies: If you don’t use cornstarch or thickening agents, it can sometimes be a challenge to thicken different culinary creations. Just add a couple tablespoons of Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds (powdered or not) at a time to reach the desired thickness.
5. Thicken Meatballs Instead of Breadcrumbs: Just throw in a couple tablespoons of Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds (per pound of meat) in place of breadcrumbs. Also works to thicken meat-loafs, batters, etc.
6. Sprouted for Salads: Ever had little sprouts on a salad at a restaurant? You can make them yourself. Just put some Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds in water, drain the water off and leave in a jar for a couple days. Every 12 hours or so, rinse with water and pour the water off. In a day or two, you’ll have little chia sprouts.
8. As a “Breading” for Baking Fish and Chicken: Mixed with some almond flour and garlic powder, or even by itself, Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds make an excellent “Breading” for fish or chicken. It toasts up well and provides a nutty, crunchy flavor without the grains.
9. Delicious on their Own: Even by themselves, they are a great source of nutrients and also leave you feeling full for a long time. You can just chew a couple tablespoons for a quick breakfast on the go, and they leave you feeling surprisingly full!
10. Chia Pet Fun: Use Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia® Seeds to grow playful sprout on a variety of our Chia Seed Planters! You and your kids will love to watch them grow.